Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PLN #2

During my last personal learning network post, I said that there were many pro's and con's emerging from my reserch.  Well, based of off newer research and statistics, my project is going pretty well.  I am beginning to find less and less con's.  One thing that is a constant problem is that once I reaserch statistics, that is my only research other than stories about suicide survivors.  I like the topic because it relates to me a little bit, I dont mean by the suicide part, but I know in the last few years, Arapahoe has experienced some suicides.  I didn't know the girls, but they are still teenagers and they are still people that everyone cares about.  Otherwise, I can't relate to my topic.  I am overall happy with my topic choice and I think I can write a good position paper.  There isn't much more to say, other than it is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment